Technical Business Development Manager.

 

The business specialises in protecting High Networth Individuals and their families at home, work and whilst travelling.   

 

Electronic security side of the business currently turning over circa £500k. Electronic Security has only been going for the last 3 years.  The business is financially stable.  There are plans are to grow the electronic security division especially in the commercial environment, to exceed revenue of circa 1m in 2019.  The division currently consists of Engineering and Technical Manager, 3 engineers and an administrator.

 

Electronic security current status:

 

  • 90% Domestic (High End Residential homes, upwards of £5m) each install ranges from £5k to £25k .  The remaining 10% is Commercial (SME’s), average value of contracts ranging from £50k to £100k.
  • Current Geographical coverage: London and SE.

 

They are looking for a dynamic/high achiever Business Development Executive to sell Intruder Alarms, CCTV systems, Fire Alarms, Access Control systems or full system integration packages AND maintenance bolt on  to B2B and B2C clients.

 

We are looking for a big push in the commercial arena, ideally system sales with maintenance bolt ons to SME’s, retail, local authorities, office buildings etc.

 

Details of role:

 

  • Salary Up to £45K.
  • Uncapped OTE – £50K
  • Company car
  • Laptop

 

Looking for:

 

  • Someone with a good sales track record of selling electronic security systems to B2B and B2C. 5+ years? Must have a technical knowledge of the systems in order to prepare quotes
  • Can demonstrate their sales success
  • Has good industry contacts
  • Good understanding of NSI & SSAIB
  • Self-generator
  • Team Spirited
  • Dynamic
  • Confident
  • Likes a challenge

 

Process:

 

  • Initial telephone conversation
  • Face to face interview